Health Services Research
When contemplating a project, there are many initial questions that will affect how it is designed and executed, including:
- Is this research, or something else? (Such as service development)
- What kind of approvals will we need to put in place?
- Who needs to buy into the project within our organisation and beyond?
- What resources do we have to complete it?
- Could we seek funding from another organisation?
We can help you to ask the right questions and thus design a realistic project that will be right for your practice or policy context.
Recent selected projects involving Dr Gray:
- 2015-present: Evaluation of the Greater Manchester Pharmacy Asthma Support in Schools project (Funder: Community Pharmacy Greater Manchester and NHS Northwest)
- 2013-14: Evaluation of the Greater Manchester Pharmacy Inhaler Technique Service (Funder: Community Pharmacy Greater Manchester and NHS Northwest)
- 2011-12: Evaluation of the NorthWest pharmacy alcohol IBA service (Funder: Liverpool PCT and Lundbeck Limited)
- 2008-12: Talking About Medicines (TABS): Involving Children and Young People in the Medicines Consultation (Funder: NIHR SDO Programme)
- 2008: Evaluation of the 'Pharmacy First' minor ailments service (Funder: Bolton PCT)